3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFridaybridge Road, Elm, Wisbech
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Village Location
- Open Fields to Rear
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Gas Central Heating
With NO UPWARD CHAIN this three bedroom detached village bungalow is ready to move into! With open fields to rear we would highly recommend an early viewing.
If village life is for you then we would suggest you view this three bedroom detached bungalow at the first opportunity! Being sold with no onward chain and situated in the very popular village of Elm, between the market towns of March & Wisbech, the property will make an excellent purchase. With block paved drive and turning space, gardens which overlook open fields, three bedrooms, kitchen/diner, utiltiy room, lounge and garage, we would highly recommended an early viewing.
Tiled floor. Outside light.
L Shaped with part glazed door to front. Radiator. Dado rail. Loft access. Textured and coved ceiling.
Cloakroom (off Utility Room)
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Sealed unit double glazed window to side. Textured and coved ceiling.
Lounge 18' 2" x 13' 1" max ( 5.54m x 3.99m max )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV and telephone points. Textured and coved ceiling. Wall lights. Brick fire surround with timber mantel and side TV displays and with fitted gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 7" x 14' 6" ( 5.66m x 4.42m )
Kitchen area being fitted with stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink, worktop surfaces with tiled splashbacks, cupboards and drawers under and matching wall cupboards. Fitted double oven, hob and cooker hood over. Textured and coved ceiling. Spotlights and ceiling fan. Tiled floor to kitchen area. Patio doors to dining area. Sealed unit double glazed window from kitchen area.
Utility Room 10' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.24m )
overall to include cloakroom. Tiled floor. Door to rear. Wall cupboards. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Internal door from garage.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
measured to depth of range of built in wardrobe cupboards. Sealed units double glazed window to rear. Radiator. TV and telephone points. Vanity/dressing units. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.84m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.59m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to side. Radiator. TV point.
Sealed unit double glazed window to side. Radiator. Four piece suite comprising panelled bath, vanity wash basin with cupboards under, low level wc and shower cubicle. Shaver point. Fully tiled walls.
The property has a block paved double width drive and turning space with hedge and trees. Leading to the garage.
Side access leading to rear gardens. Block paved paths, lawns and hedge. Open views to rear. Outside light and tap.
Brick built store (11ft 3ins x 7ft 3ins) Double glazed window. Power and lighting laid on.
Garage 17' 8" x 15' 2" ( 5.38m x 4.62m )
(max internal measurements) Power and lighting. Up and over door. Gas central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65027545.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.