3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVictory Avenue, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth
- Superbly presented modern style end terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms, en-suite, g/f underfloor heating
- Good size lounge area, modern kitchen/diner
- Highly sought after area
- Well maintained garden, drive & garage
Superbly presented modern style end terrace house, highly sought after area close to local amenities, 3 bedrooms, en-suite, good size lounge area, modern kitchen/diner, well maintained garden, g/f cloakroom, driveway & garage. MUST VIEW!
Superbly presented modern style end terrace house in a highly sought after area of Bradwell close to local amenities, offering 3 bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, good size lounge area with archway to a modern kitchen/diner, patio doors overlooking a well maintained garden, convenient ground floor cloakroom, driveway and garage. Perfect purchase for couples and families alike - ready to move straight into!
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor.
Double glazed window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, tiling, electric box, vinyl flooring.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, underfloor heating, understairs cupboard, electric fireplace.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 2" x 8' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces, tiling, sink and drainer, gas hob and electric oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to side, French doors to rear garden.
Carpet, loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" into recess x 10' 9" ( 3.38m into recess x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet, built in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to front, w.c., shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiling, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" max x 9' 2" ( 4.19m max x 2.79m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators, carpet, separate loft access, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet, built in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to rear, w.c., bath with shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiling, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, shaver point.
Front Garden / Parking
Mainly laid to artificial lawn with pathway to main entrance and driveway to garage, gate to the rear garden.
Enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn and paving, outside tap and electric points.
Up and over door, power and light, double glazed door to rear garden and shelving.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65027644.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA103702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.