1 bedroom apartment for sale2 Mylford House, 653-655 Liverpool Road, Irlam
Withdrawn from Market
- Recently refurbished
- Close to bus routes/train station
- New fitted grey gloss kitchen, oven/hob
- Good sized lounge with electric cast iron stove
- Double bedroom
- New carpets, vinyl and blinds
- Newly decorated
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING
Refurbished ground floor flat on the main Liverpool Road close to all local amenities, bus routes, train station and Industrial Park. The property comprises:- Entrance hall with storage cupboard, good sized lounge, new fitted dining/kitchen with oven/hob, 1 double bedroom and shower room with white suite. Recently decorated with new carpets, vinyl and blinds. Council tax band A. EPC Rating F
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65028721.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102495005145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Irlam Estates, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.