3 bedroom flat for saleAlm Place, Portland
- BRAND NEW FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- SITUATED ON WINDMILLS DEVELOPMENT BY BETTERMENT PROPERTIES
- CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO SHOPS AND SERVICES IN EASTON SQUARE
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS PLUS 3RD BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINER
- 1 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
Brand new 3 bedroom first floor flat on the popular Windmills Development by Betterment Properties. The development is conveniently located close to shops and services in Easton Square. The property comprises hallway, open plan Lounge/ Kitchen/ Diner, 2 double bedrooms, further bedroom 3, bathroom, 1 allocated parking space. Call now to arrange a viewing!
Measurements - LOUNGE/ KITCHEN/ DINER - 10'7" x 28'3" (3.23m x 8.61m) Overall
BEDROOM 1 - 10'11 x 11'9" (3.33m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM 2 - 11'2" x 8'6" (3.40m x 2.59m)
BEDROOM 3 - 13'1" x 7'11" (3.99m x 2.41m)
BATHROOM - 7' x 7'3" (2.13m x 2.21m)
Location - Conveniently situated off Easton Square where a wide range of local amenities are available and adjacent to Tesco. The properties are situated close to open space within easy access to local footpaths leading to many local landmarks including the coastal path and Church Ope Cove
Service Charge - There will be a management company set up to take care of the access road, street lighting, communal landscaped areas, parking area and parking area lighting. For this there will be an annual charge of £200 for one bedroom properties, £250 per annum for two bedroom properties, £300 per annum for 3 bedroom properties and £350 for four bedroom properties.
Elevations - Natural Portland Stone & coloured render with natural Portland Style Stone porches, under natural slate roofs.
Windows - UPVC double glazed, sliding sash or tilt and turn with double glazed A rated windows.
Heating - Gas central heating with combi boiler
Kitchens - Contemporary fitted kitchens supplied and fitted by Kitchen Craft with built in oven and hobs.
Bathrooms - Roca Nexo white suites with chrome plated fittings & ceramic tiling.
Energy Saving - Roof mounted photovoltaic cells
Lease/Ground Rent/Maintenance Charge - Lease - 999 years
Ground Rent - £125 per annum (approx.)
Maintenance Charge - £854 per annum (approx.)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26824699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.