2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Constable, Paignton
Withdrawn from Market
- Two bedroom terraced house with off road parking
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen/dining area
- Separate living room with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern family bathroom
- En suite shower room to bedroom 1
- Off road parking for two cars
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 year customer care
- Help to buy available
* Reserve this home and receive £1000 towards legal fees plus flooring fitted throughout *
A two bedroom house with kitchen/dining room, separate living room, two en-suite bedrooms, downstairs cloakroom and parking.
Please Note - The images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the exact property advertised.
Situated just off the Brixham Road in Paignton, Fusion is seen as a vibrant extension to the existing community, offering a range of high quality, contemporary 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale.
The development sits alongside employment facilities and a new hilltop park.
On the edge of Paignton, Fusion is a mixed-use development of 220 homes and well positioned for easy access to local facilities, attractions, and award winning beaches. There really is so much to see and do in Paignton and the surrounding area, which makes it the perfect location for those looking for a home on the English Riviera.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101182011640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.