3 bedroom apartment for saleOttershaw Park, Ottershaw
- Impressive ground floor apartment
- Prestigious development & building
- 7 acres of communal gardens and grounds
- Own large private garden
- Three bedrooms
- Dual aspect living room
- Superb kitchen
- Two modern bath/shower rooms
- Garage, allocated and visitor parking
- Beautiful semi-rural surroundings
A truly lovely three bedroom garden apartment set within the prestigious Ottershaw Park private estate in a semi-rural location between the desirable Surrey villages of Ottershaw and Chobham.
Set on the ground floor of Tulk House, part of a converted former school within the Ottershaw Park grounds, this property offers much charm and character, as well as spacious accommodation with high ceilings and an extremely generous private corner plot garden.
The dual aspect living room is filled with natural light and has a door leading to the patio and garden beyond, the kitchen is contemporary and beautifully appointed, the three bedrooms are of good sizes respectively and the two bath/shower rooms are modern, with white suites and plantation shutters.
All of the principle rooms overlook both the garden and the beautiful open countryside beyond and in addition the the private garden Tulk House enjoys approximately seven acres of landscaped grounds for residents to enjoy.
Whilst rural, Ottershaw Park is superbly convenient, being just over three miles from Woking town centre and mainline railway station, less than three miles from Junction 11 of the M25 and approximately a mile to Ottershaw Village shops.
Further benefits include an electrically operated garage in a nearby block, an allocated parking space, ample visitors parking, secure entry and a 1/25 share of the Tulk House estate freehold company.
Viewings strictly by appointment, but highly recommended. No chain.
Other Benefits - GARAGE. ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE. VISITORS PARKING. SECURE ENTRY
Disclaimer - These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.
Leasehold - Ground rent £250 per annum. Service charge £2,250 per annum approximately. Lease term 125 years from 1982 with a 1/25th share of Tulk House estate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65044327.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27811367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.