4 bedroom detached house for saleCamborne Place, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1YT
- Detached Four Bedroom Family Home
- L Shaped Lounge Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen, Conservatory
- Downstairs WC, Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway, Garage
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heated
- Internal Viewing is a Must to Appreciate
- Offered with No Onward Chain
***SOLD WHERE TWO OTHER AGENTS FAILED - ***ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY PR4'S LEADING ESTATE AGENTS***SUPERB FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this well presented four bedroom detached family home situated in a popular location in Freckleton. The property is close to all local amenities, shops, schools and bus routes. On internal inspection the accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, entrance hallway, downstairs WC, lounge dining room, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, master bedroom with shower en-suite, three further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a lawned front garden, tarmac driveway parking leading to the garage and rear lawned garden with patio area. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Viewing this ideal family home comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 389971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.