2 bedroom flat for saleBeechcroft Road, Wandsworth, London, SW17
- Ground floor Victorian conversion flat
- High specification with neutral decor and contemporary fittings
- Mixture of period and contemporary features
- Bright semi-open plan kitchen living room
- Two spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom
- Large private garden
- Home office/studio in the garden
- Short stroll from the open spaces of Wandsworth Common
- Walking distance to the transport links at Tooting Bec and Wandsworth Common
James Pendleton are delighted to bring to the market this delightful two bedroom garden flat situated on Beechcroft Road and within walking distance to Tooting Bec and Wandsworth Common. The flat is accessed via the private rear garden and you are welcomed into a bright and spacious kitchen and reception room. At the front of the property is the large master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a triple bay window flooding the room with lots of natural light. A further double bedroom is situated next to the master bedroom and also has fitted wardrobes and a storage cupboard. The stylish bathroom is off the hallway next to the second bedroom. This property boasts a private sunny garden and benefits by having additional office space fitted with windows and electricity or alternatively used as extra storage towards the rear of the garden. Beechcroft Road is ideally situated between Wandsworth Common Rail Station for overground links in to Victoria, and Tooting Bec Tube Station, for access to the Northern Line. The surrounding areas of Bellevue Road offer a plethora of places to eat and shop, and the amenities of both Balham and Tooting are a stone’s throw away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65045608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM180065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.