4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVegal Crescent, Englefield Green, Surrey, TW20
- Extended end of terrace
- Four bedrooms three with built in wardrobes
- Two reception rooms
- Re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Re-fitted family bathroom
- Re-fitted wet room shower room
- Good size rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Off street parking
- No onward chain
An extended four bedroom end of terrace family home in excellent condition and no onward chain.
Situated within the heart of the village and comprising;
Entrance porch, living room with feature fireplace,
spacious re-fitted L shaped kitchen/breakfast room,
replacement family bathroom with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, a large family room with patio doors leading to rear garden.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms, three having built in wardrobes and re-fitted wet room.
Outside there is off street parking to the front for two/three cars and large rear garden with patio, lawn and a shed.
Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
The property is situated within easy walking distance of the local shops, pubs and restaurants within the village as well as the village green and Royal Holloway University.
No onward chain
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65047573.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ENG080057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends Regents, Englefield Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.