3 bedroom bungalow for saleBachelor Lane, Horsforth, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Three bedroom detached true bungalow
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Elevated position with views
- Double glazing, gas central heating
- Car port and garage
- Gardens to four sides
- Amenities and train station nearby
A detached, three bedroom true bungalow, enjoying a superb elevated position in a small enclave off this sought after Horsforth street. On the doorstep of the local amenities, including Horsforth train station, the property is surrounded by gardens to four sides and offers versatile living accommodation, all on ground floor level with gas fired central heating and double glazing.
The accommodation comprises in brief; living room with inset living flame gas fire and door to front elevation, kitchen with window having open views to the front, a range of white gloss units to base and wall level, integrated double oven, electric hob, dishwasher and door out into the car port to the side. An inner hallway provides access to all rooms and there are three well proportioned bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, the master having patio doors out onto a private decked area to the rear. The house bathroom is fully tiled with white suite incorporating vanity unit and over bath shower.
Externally, the property is surrounded by gardens to four sides with mature trees affording the property a good degree of privacy and there is a car port and garage for off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65051506.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR181023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.