2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBradford Road Monton Manchester
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Spacious Stylish Lounge
- Opportunity To Extend/Approved Planning Permission
- Quiet, Tucked Away Cul-De-Sac In Ellesmere Park
- Attractive Rear Garden Not Overlooked
- Driveway For Off Road Parking
- Catchment Area For Reputable Schools
- Desirable Location Near To Monton Village
An excellent opportunity to purchase a wonderful semi-detached family home in the highly desirable Location Of Ellesmere Park. Situated on a quiet and secluded cul-de-sac, yet only a short stroll to Monton Village boasting a wealth of independant shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. This two bedroom property is just waiting for someone to put their own stamp on it and is Ideal for First Time Buyers or a small family. Comprising a spacious lounge, kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor, with views over a generous versatile rear garden and patio with gorgeous woodland aspect. Upstairs are two good double bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property has the advantage of being on an evnviable corner plot with approved planning to further extend and add value.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65059111.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8726214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.