3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYork Road, Totland Bay, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Full of character and charm
- Sunny garden with timber games room/studio
- Proven income from holiday lets
- Great location for the local beach and walks
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Located on the edge of the village this period home is ideal for both residential or as a holiday let. Located within easy reach of the ferry links to the mainland.
This attractive cottage has plenty of kerb appeal, once inside the lounge is a good size, the bay window looking out across the front garden.
Warmed by gas central heating, there is a log burner style gas fire in the lounge to add to the cosy feel.
The dining area is ideal for families, with wooden floors and a feature fireplace there is plenty of room for a large table to gather everyone around. This elegant room will be the heart of the home, the kitchen area has a cottage feel about it, with wooden worktops and panelled walls there is plenty of storage.
Upstairs bedroom 1 has a pleasant outlook from the sash window, a double room with built in cupboards. Bedroom two can also hold a double easily and enjoys an outlook down the rear garden. Bedroom 3 is over 18ft long and is ideal as a children’s room as there is plenty of space to play.
Outside the rear garden catches the sunshine for all of the day, with a `gardeners cloakroom’ to save removing wellies, a decked area for setting up the barbecue, it is ready for families to make the most of it. There is a sunken trampoline (if the children have any energy left from a day at the beach!) Located at the rear of the garden there is a timber built games room/studio – evening game of pool anyone?!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We bought this cottage 10 years ago for our sons to enjoy island and beach life at weekends and during the holidays and we have thoroughly enjoyed it. Now the boys have grown up it is time to sadly move on.
Recently we have successfully holiday let the cottage with a proven income and it can be purchased fully furnished if that is what the new owners wish to do. Currently we park at the front of the property without issue but a new owner may wish to create parking at the front (subject to necessary conditions) or look to reinstate the rear parking that was where the games room currently stands.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'1 up to bay x 12'1 (3.69m x 3.69m)
- Dining Area: 12'1 x 12'1 (3.69m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'5 x 7'7 (4.40m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 into fitted wardrobes x 12'0 (3.74m x 3.66m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 8'1 (3.71m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 18'1 x 7'3 (5.52m x 2.21m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garden Cloakroom
- Timber Games Room/ Studio
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65059904.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.