2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWoodrow Chase, Herne Bay, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Rear extension leading to garden
- Fantastic views
- Quick purchase possible
- Complete chain above
- EPC energy rating D
You need to see this property internally to really appreciate the size of the extension that has been added to enhance this two bedroom bungalow.
This bungalow is sure to surprise you with both the kitchen and dining room leading into a large lounge. The lounge also leads out to a beautifully landscaped garden bringing plenty of light and allowing plenty of areas to enjoy the panoramic views over Herne Bay and beyond.
Positioned in the village of Herne with its great walks and parks all close by you will be pleasantly surprised by how quiet village life is but you always have the benefit of walking to the local shops, hairdressers and take-away. What more could you ask for?
As the chain is complete above a quick sale is very achievable and with the property being in good condition you will literally just be putting your own furniture in to make it your own with the feeling you have been settled here forever. Don't delay and view today.
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 2: 8'11 x 8'10 (2.72m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 9'4 (3.63m x 2.85m)
- Dining Area: 17'11 x 9'6 (5.46m x 2.90m)
- Lounge: 16'8 x 12'0 (5.08m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen: 8'10 x 7'11 (2.69m x 2.41m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65059951.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.