2 bedroom flat for saleKINGSWINFORD, Buckingham Grove
- LARGE GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO GOOD BEDROOMS
- SOUGHT AFTER VALLEY FIELDS ADDRESS
- CLOSE TO VILLAGE SHOPS, SCHOOL AND AMENITIES
- LARGE LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- PARKING FOR FOUR CARS
- LARGE SIDE STORE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
A LARGE GROUND FLOOR FLAT superbly placed, within the much sought after Valley Fields development and very conveniently placed for Village shops, schools and other amenities with PARKING FOR FOUR CAR plus SUBSTANTIAL SIDE STORE, all of which enhances the GENEROUS layout, which is WELL APPOINTED and ATTRACTIVELY PRESENTED throughout, including GAS CENTRAL HEATING with combination boiler and REPLACEMENT UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, comprising: communal lobby, Reception hall, Large lounge with Dining Space, Attractively Fitted Kitchen with appliances, TWO GOOD BEDROOMS and modern bathroom. EPC: D. KINGSWINFORD OFFICE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7573893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.