3 bedroom flat for saleManor Road, Sidcup, DA15 7HY
- Large 3 bedroom apartment with balcony
- Lounge with doors to balcony
- Modern kitchen with range of appliances
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
- Communal grounds
- Short walk to Sidcup station
- Long lease
FULL DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer to the market this large 3 bedroom, raised ground floor apartment located just a short walk from Sidcup station and a variety of shops and restaurants. The property has been presented to such a high standard by the current owner and we feel would it make a fantastic first time purchase. The apartment briefly comprises: Communal entrance, entrance door, small entrance hall, a large modern kitchen with a range of appliances and large serving hatch which provides a great open plan feel to the lounge which has doors opening on to the large rear balcony. There are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is the large rear balcony, allocated parking, storage lock up and communal grounds.
Three bedroom apartments in this location are rarely available and we feel this would make a fantastic first time buy.
Lounge 17' 3" x 14' 9" (5.26m x 4.5m)
Kitchen 11' 3" x 10' 3" (3.43m x 3.12m)
Bedroom one 14' 7" x 11' 1" (4.44m x 3.38m)
Bedroom two 10' 3" x 9' 5" (3.12m x 2.87m)
Bedroom three/dining room 10' 3" x 8' 7" (3.12m x 2.62m)
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 4" (1.96m x 1.63m)
Outside Large rear balcony.
Communal grounds, storage lock up. Allocated parking.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The following information has been supplied by the vendor and should be verified by the purchaser and/or solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Lease: 963 years remaining
Service Charge: £173.88 per month
Ground Rent: Peppercorn
Council Tax: Band C £1411.60 per annum.
Local authority: Bexley London Borough Council
EER Rating: TBC EIR Rating: TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65064643.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670007251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.