2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrodick Road, Kirkcaldy, KY2
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- GREAT FAMILY HOME
- TWO SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EPC = D
- REQUIRES SOME UPGRADING
* GREAT 2 BED HOME IN THE CORNER OF A QUIET CUL DE SAC
* LARGE LOUNGE AND BOASTING A WONDERFUL CONSERVATORY
* GENEROUS GARDEN GROUNDS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
* NO ONWARD CHAIN - EARLY VIEWING A MUST
Boasting a QUIET CUL-DE-SAC position within a central area of Kirkcaldy, this property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge/dining room leading through to a generously proportioned conservatory. The ground floor is completed by a fitted kitchen which has a good range of cupboards. Stairs rise to the first floor landing which has a window to the side and two double bedrooms. There is also a bright bathroom at the first floor level. To both the front and rear, large lawned gardens can be found. EPC Rating = Band D.
Kirkcaldy is situated on the coast of the Firth of Forth and offers: shopping, recreational facilities and amenities including: a theatre, museum and library. There are nursery, primary, secondary and further education facilities, town centre rail and bus stations. The railway station is situated on the main East coast Aberdeen to London line and offers an Edinburgh connection.
This spacious property will be ideal for either first time buyers or for a quality buy to let. The added benefit of the large conservatory along with the good sized gardens will appeal to any buyer. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65064871.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528783863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.