3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreaves Lane, Stannington
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Stone Built Detached Bungalow (Freehold)
- Fabulous Far Reaching Views
- Lounge With Sliding Doors To Private Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner With Breakfast Bar, Granite Worktops & Space for Dining Table
- Two Double Bedrooms (Both With Fitted Wardrobes/Storage), One Single
- Shower Room With Two Piece Suite, Separate W.C.
- Mature, Landscaped Garden with greenhouse, Patio & Lawn to Front & Rear
- Single Garage With Electric Door, Generous Driveway/Off Road Parking
- Recently Upgraded External Doors, New uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating With New Radiators
- Energy Rating - C, Security Alarm System
GUIDE PRICE: £300,000 - £320,000
This three bedroom, stone built detached bungalow is situated in the popular suburb of Stannington Village. Enjoying fabulous panoramic views across Bradfield & Loxley Valley, the property offers 805 sq. ft. of accommodation with further potential to extend (subject to necessary consents). Well proportioned bedrooms, a newly fitted kitchen/diner and superb landscaped gardens to the front & rear with a wider rear garden than the plot would suggest, all combine to create a highly desirable home in an enviable position. Well placed for local shops/amenities and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65065885.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Millhouses, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.