3 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Terrace, North Ormesby, Middlesbrough
Offers in Excess of
- HIGHLY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION WITH HIGH CEILINGS AND SUPERBLY PRESENTED INTERIOR AND FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- LOCATED ON THE OUTER MOST EDGE OF NORTH ORMESBY WITHIN A STONES THROW OF TS4, AND A MATTER OF MINUTES FROM THE A66
- SUPERBY UPGRADED INTERIOR, AND LOFT COVERSION CREATING FURTHER SPACE - CURRENTLY BEING UTILISED AS AN ADDITIONAL BEDROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM SUITE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS AND A CONSERVATORY / UTILITY ROOM OFF THE KITCHEN
- NEUTRAL MODERN DECORATION THROUGHOUT - REGULARLY RENWED BY THE CURRENT OWNER
- NEEDS TO BE VIEWED - FOR THE ROOM SIZES AND INTERNAL SPECIFICATION
- FANTASTIC COMMUTING DUE TO PROXIMITY TO THE A19, A66 AND ALSO ON REGULAR BUS ROUTES INTO THE TOWN CENTRE AND BEYOND
A HOUSE THAT SETS ITSELF APART FROM THE MASSES IN REGARDS TO SIZE, QUALITY, LAYOUT AND ALSO L0CATION - BEING ON THE VERY EDGE OF NORTH ORMESBY AND WITHIN A STONES THROW OF TS4 / HIGHLY SPACIOUS ROOMS THROUGHOUT WITH HIGH CEILINGS, UPGRADED INTERIOR AND FIXTURE AND FITTINGS AND GENEROUS PROPORTIONS / 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, OF AN OPEN PLAN NATURE / LARGE DINING KITCHEN WITH ADDITIONAL UTILITY ROOM / 3 STANDARD BEDROOMS WITH AN ADDITIONAL CONVERTED LOFT SPACE ACCESSED VIA A FIXED STAIRCASE PROOVIDING ANOTHER FULLY FUNCTIONING OCCASIONAL BEDROOM / MODERN BATHROOM SUITE WITH FULLY TILED BATHROOM WALLS AND FLOOR / END OF TERRACE SITUATED RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF NORTH ORMESBY, A STONES THROW FROM TS4 AND IDEALLY LOCATED FOR ACCESS TO THE A66 / A FAMILY HOME WHICH DEMANDS AN INTERNAL VIEIWNG TO SHOW OFF THE NUMEROUS FEATURES THAT WILL BENEFIT A GROWING FAMILY!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65066666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7515349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.