4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWolseley Road, Crouch End, N8
- Fabulous four bedroom semi-detached house
- Beautifully finished modern interiors
- Boasts a split-level open plan reception/kitchen
- Offers a separate, bay-fronted, double reception room
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Sleek family bathroom and separate shower room
- Features excellent built-in storage
- Enviably located close the green spaces of Alexandra Park
Presented to a gorgeous contemporary standard, this fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house is set over two spacious floors, offering ample living/entertaining space inc' two reception rooms and a 103' garden.
Wolseley Road is a quiet residential street, moments from a great range of shops, bars and restaurants on Crouch End Broadway, while Muswell Hill and Highgate are also close by. Transport links include Highgate Underground Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65070100.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1063823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.