4 bedroom terraced house for salePalmerston Road, East Sheen
- Fully modernised throughout
- Detached garden studio
- Sheen Mount catchment area
- Close to Richmond Park
- Four bedrooms
This truly stunning four bedroom Edwardian residence is situated on one of East Sheen's most favoured Roads. The property retains its charm and character, with an extended kitchen/breakfast room with bi folding doors onto a beautiful garden.
Barnard Marcus are pleased to offer for Sale this beautifully well-presented four bedroom Edwardian terraced property offered on a sought after Parkside location. This lovely family home provides spacious living accommodation throughout with an extremely high specification finish. The ground floor offers a deep entrance hallway with the added benefit of a downstairs WC. Leading off the hallway is a beautiful south facing front reception room with plenty of period features. The ground floor also has a desirable newly fitted modern kitchen/diner with bi folding doors leading onto the perfectly manicured secluded rear garden with a detached studio. The first and second floor offers four generous sized bedrooms, three of which being doubles and a lovely family bathroom. All presented in pristine condition. The top floor has had the loft fully extended which offers a large master bedroom and an impressive en-suite.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65075887.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN104657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.