3 bedroom terraced house for saleMinto Road, Hillsborough, Sheffield
- Stunning Views Over Hillsborough Park
- 3 Bedroom End Terrace
- uPVC Conservatory
- Hot Tub Included
- Kitchen Appliances Included
- Feature Brick Fireplace & Living Flame Burner
- Gas Central Heating With Combination Boiler
- 2 Garages
- Council Tax band A
- Excellent Local Amenities & Transport Links
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000
An attractive 3 bedroom end terrace house with 2 garages and stunning views overlooking Hillsborough Park. The property offers generously proportioned accommodation over 3 levels, has a uPVC conservatory, double glazing, gas central heating with combination boiler, Hot Tub included and 2 garages accessed from Middlewood Road. The accommodation comprises: Lobby with oak floor. Living room with bay window, feature rustic chimney breast with coal effect living flame gas burner, coving and ceiling rose. Dining kitchen having a range of walnut effect units, hob, oven and extractor set into a a painted brick archway, tiled floor and French doors to the uPVC conservatory with stone floor and French doors to the gardens. Landing with stripped pine handrail and glass panel. Bedroom 1 with built-in wardrobe. Bedroom 2 with views over the park. Bathroom having a white suite with electric shower, ladder radiator and storage cupboard. Attic bedroom 3 with gable and Velux windows, walk-in wardrobe and views over the park. Forecourt and to the rear of the property is a decked area, Hot Tub, lawn enclosed by trellis and 2 garages. Minto Road is a very popular road near Hillsborough Park, ideally placed for local shops and amenities, recreational facilities and transport links including the Supertram.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8718988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haus, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.