2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSixteen Foot Bank, Christchurch, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Electric Heating
- Lounge Plus Family Room
- Gardens with Outbuildings
- Off Road Parking
- Rural Location
ROOM FOR GOATS, CHICKENS, PIGS AND DOGS ! Time for the good life ! Two Bedrooms Two Reception Rooms Outbuildings & off Road Parking. Viewing is Highly Recommended.
This semi detached house is situated on the outskirts of March approximately 3 miles from March town center. The property benefits from, two bedrooms, lounge plus family room, fitted kitchen, gardens and outbuildings and off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
Stairs leading off, panel heater, textured and coved.
Lounge 17' 8" x 15' 1" ( 5.38m x 4.60m )
Two windows to side, Tel point, TV point, feature fire place with marble effect hearth and wood surround, textured and coved ceiling, laminate floor.
Family Room 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.15m )
Window to front, textured and coved ceiling, dado rail, feature fire place.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 12' ( 4.09m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, single drainer sink with mixer taps 1 1/4 bowl, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled floor, Feature fireplace with multi fuel burner.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.98m )
Low level w/c plumbing for washing machine, textured ceiling.
Laminate Floor, textured and coved ceiling
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Window to front, electric wall heater, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.24m )
Window to rear, textured and coved.
Window to rear. panelled bath, low level w/c, hand wash basin, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Front gardens are open plan with drive to the front, side gardens are laid to grass with outbuildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65078698.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.