2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSteele Close, West Chiltington, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom semi-detached house
- 73% shared ownership with rent payable on the remainder
- Mature, well-stocked garden
- Walk to school, shop and pub
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Offered for sale chain free, this is an excellent opportunity to move into a house for less money than a flat!
Located in the very desirable village of West Chiltington, this two bedroom semi-detached house is available on a shared ownership basis and with the benefit of a new 99 year lease.
The asking price of £211,700 for a 73% share reflects the fact that the full value of the house would be £290,000. However, it should be noted that there is not the option to buy 100% of the house. Rent will be payable to Rural Housing Trust Ltd of £176.50 per month.
Standing within a really good sized plot, there is driveway parking for three cars, with a mature and well-stocked rear garden, plus a level lawn to the front.
The current owners have over the years upgraded the kitchen and bathroom to a high standard, added double glazing and cavity wall insulation in order to create a warm, economical home.
Both bedrooms are doubles and a timber outbuilding has been installed with power and light, this makes a useful workshop or additional storage room.
With the countryside almost on the doorstep, all local amenities are within walking distance, including the village school, shop and pub.
What the Owner says:
Having grown up in the village, I moved here more than twenty years ago and have thoroughly enjoyed life in this corner of West Chiltington.
As a shared ownership property, I've always found my home to be really affordable and it offered me the welcoming helping hand onto the property ladder. I own 73%, with Rural Housing Trust Ltd owning the rest.
My wife and I are now moving to another, larger property in the village and hope the next owners are just as happy here as we have been.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'2 x 13'8 (4.32m x 4.17m)
- Kitchen: 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 8'8 (4.17m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 9'0 (4.19m x 2.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21404955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Pulborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.