3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRidd Way, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner With Patio Doors
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Bay Windowed Lounge With Electric Fire
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Extension Offering The Purchaser To Finish To Their Own Specification
- Off-Street Parking For Numerous Cars
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating TBC
£190,000 to £200,000 (Guide Price) Positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac and occupying an elevated position with panoramic countryside views to the rear is this beautifully presented and contemporary styled three bedroom home. Located in the sought after suburb of Wingerworth and within the normal school area for prestigious schools. The property offers well ordered accommodation set across two levels including an unfinished extension providing the opportunity for the prospective purchaser to finish to their own specification, enclosed rear garden & ample off street parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65079895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.