1 bedroom apartment for saleTavistock
Withdrawn from Market
- Second Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room With New Kitchen
- New Shower Room
- Newly Carpeted
- Newly Converted Forming Part Of A South Facing Grade II Listed Building
- Newly Installed Electric Night Storage Heating
- Conveniently Situated In The Heart Of The Town Centre
- Ideal First Time Buy Or Buy To Let Investment
- No Onward Chain
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION A newly converted one bedroom second floor apartment forming part of a Grade II listed south facing building, conveniently situated in the heart of the town centre and within easy access of all the amenities and good transport links.
The apartment is offered with no onward chain and would ideally suit a first time buyer or those looking for a buy to let investment.
ACCOMMODATION Reference made to any fixture, fittings, appliances or any of the building services does not imply that they are in working order or have been tested by us. Purchasers should establish the suitability and working condition of these items and services themselves.
The accommodation, together with approximate room sizes, is as follows:
From the communal landing, a solid wooden door leads into:
ENTRANCE HALL Security entry phone system; doors to all rooms.
KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM 13' x 12' 2" (3.96m x 3.71m) Newly fitted kitchen with a modern range of matching wall and base cabinets with soft close feature; contrasting roll top worksurfaces with tiled splashbacks; inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer; built-in Lamona stainless steel oven and grill with Lamona four ring hob above and concealed extractor fan over; space for washing machine; space for upright fridge/freezer; recessed storage area; extractor fan; television point; sash window to front overlooking the town with secondary glazing; night storage heater.
BEDROOM 10' x 9' 7" (3.05m x 2.92m) Built-in double wardrobe; large sash window to rear; night storage heater.
SHOWER ROOM 5' 8" x 3' 10" (1.73m x 1.17m) Newly fitted with a full width tiled shower cubicle housing a Bristan Smile shower; low level WC; pedestal wash handbasin with tiled splashbacks; wall mounted fan heater; extractor fan.
SERVICE CHARGE In the period ending 31st December 2017 - Nil. In the year beginning 1st January 2018 to be finalized but approximately £500 pa.
SERVICES Mains electricity, mains water and mains drainage.
OUTGOINGS We understand this property is in band 'A' for Council Tax purposes.
VIEWING By appointment with MANSBRIDGE BALMENT on 01822 612345.
DIRECTIONS From Bedford Square proceed along Duke Street and as you enter Brook Street the apartments will be found immediately on the left hand side. Pedestrian access is gained to the rear via Paddons Row.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100317027673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansbridge Balment, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.