3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRockhouse Drive, Great Haywood, Stafford
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge & Fitted Ktchen
- Three Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Large Loft Room
- Ample Off Road Parking & Carport
- Private Rear Garden
Never judge a book by its front cover. This may look like a small, run of the mill semi detached bungalow, but when you turn the first page and step across the threshold, you will realise that this is anything but! This is a spacious THREE bedroom semi-detached home with a large loft room whilst the living accommodation is just as impressive and includes an entrance hall, kitchen, large lounge and a lean to. Outside the property sits in a spacious and private garden plot with block paved driveway and carport providing ample parking whilst there is an enclosed rear garden with paved seating area, raised timber decked seating area and lawn whilst there is also a storage shed. So the conclusion to this novel is that this is a rather impressive home, and you must book in to view today and avoid missing out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65084806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8222027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.