3 bedroom penthouse for saleSheepcote Street, Birmingham
- Penthouse Duplex apartment
- Newly refurbished, three balconies
- Two secure allocated parking spaces
- Circa 1800 SQFT, 24 hr concierge
A unique and very rare opportunity to purchase a three bedroom duplex penthouse apartment which has been completely refurbished over the last couple of years. situated in the sought after King Edwards Wharf development offering fantastic canal views ( South facing ). The property consists entrance hallway with double doors opening into the open plan lounge with patio door which lead onto a balcony over looking the canal, fully fitted brand new Wren Kitchen, consisting of Two Fridge Freezers separate Washer and dryer, Dishwasher. dining area, stairs leading up to a landing area, 2 double bedrooms both with ensuite shower rooms, 3rd bedroom on the lower floor. The property further benefits from having two secure allocated parking spaces and 24hr concierge service. Close to all City Centre amenities and within walking distance to the Bullring Shopping Centre, The Mailbox and main line train stations.
Hallway - 6.32m x 4.60m (20'09 x 15'01) - Entrance hallway leading onto hallway with doors accessing Stairs and all rooms.
Open Plan Living Area With Fitted Kitchen - 9.25m x 5.13m (30'04 x 16'10) - Open plan lounge with patio door which leads onto a balcony over looking the canal, brand new Wren design fitted kitchen.
Bedroom Three/ Office - Drench doors leading to the balcony
Downstairs Toilet - Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, tiles to splash prone areas, heated towel rail.
Landing Area - 3.66m x 1.85m (12'00 x 6'01) - Doors leading to all rooms
Master Bedroom - 7.39m x 4.06m (24'03 x 13'04) - Access to balcony overlooking the canal and access to a balcony overlooking the courtyard absolutely stunning views fully built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - 4.42m x 3.66m (14'06 x 12'00) - French doors leading to balcony with stunning canal views, built in wardrobe access to ensuite
En-Suite In Master - 2.26m x 1.93m (7'05 x 6'04) - Walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, tiles to splash prone areas, heated towel rail and wooden flooring.
En-Suite In Bedroom Two - 1.80m x 1.47m (5'11 x 4'10) - Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, tiles to splash prone areas, heated towel rail and wooden flooring.
Leasehold - Service Charge - Circa £5800 per annum
Ground Rent - £150 per annum
Lease - 125 years from 2002
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27817320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maguire Jackson, Birmingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.