3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Park, March
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Room
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Convenient to Town Centre & British Rail Station
Lounge plus Separate Dining Room - Generous Rear Gardens - Recently Fitted Kitchen - Convenient to Town Centre and British Rail Station.
This semi detached house is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the Town Centre and British Rail Station. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, lounge plus separate dining room, generous rear gardens. Please note, viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 11' 2" x 11' 2" plus recess ( 3.40m x 3.40m plus recess )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Door to front. Laminate floor. Picture rail.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.51m )
Window to side. Radiator. Stairs leading off. Laminate floor. Textured and coved ceiling. Storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to side. Stable doors to rear garden. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Double electric oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood above. Laminate floor. Coved ceiling. Centre island with worktops and storage under. Breakfast bar.
Utility Room 11' x 3' 9" ( 3.35m x 1.14m )
Plumbing for washing machine. Window to side. Gas central heating boiler (Wall mounted). Laminate floor. Range of wall and base units. Plumbing for washing machine.
Window to side. Laminate floor.
Bedroom One 12' max into recess x 11' 3" ( 3.66m max into recess x 3.43m )
Window to front. Radiator. Integral wardrobe. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 2" plus recess ( 3.48m x 3.40m plus recess )
Window to rear. Radiator. Integral wardrobe. Laminate floor. Door to
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.18m )
Window to side. Radiator. Laminate floor. (situated off Bedroom Two)
Bathroom ( Ground Floor )
Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are walled with path to side leading to rear gardens which are enclosed and has hard standing.
Further gardens are laid to grass with trees and shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65085187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.