3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Georges Road, Thorne, DONCASTER
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Good Sized Kitchen Diner
- Ground Floor W.C
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Viewing Advised
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this well proportioned THREE bedroom semi-detached property. Ideal for the FIRST TIME BUYER. The property benefits from an open plan lounge, good sized kitchen diner & ground floor W.C. Gas central heating & PVCu double glazing are installed. VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000 for this well proportioned THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with open plan lounge, 15'4" x11'3" kitchen diner, gf wc,bathroom with shower over, wardrobes to two bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, garage and patio garden. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Front entrance door with double glazed panel. Radiator and electric consumer unit.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and a low level flush W.C.
Open Plan Lounge 15' 6" x 15' 5" ( 4.72m x 4.70m )
(including staircase to the first floor) Double glazed bow window to the front, radiator, telephone and television points. Fitted book shelves under the stairs. Door to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a half PVCu double glazed door to the rear garden. The fitted kitchen comprises; oak effect finished wall and base cupboards with oak effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl asterite sink and drainer. Gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
With spindle balustrade and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling, radiator and including free standing wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear, coving to ceiling, radiator and including free standing wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.67m x 1.96m )
(including bulkhead to staircase) Front double glazed window and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator. The bathroom comprises; bath with mixer taps with shower, curtain and rail over, wash hand basin and low level flush W.C. Coving to ceiling and cylinder / airing cupboard.
Open plan lawned garden. Tarmacadam drive with double wrought iron gates to the side of the house.
Panelled fencing to paved patio garden. Cold water garden tap and security lighting.
Detached Sectional Garage 16' x 10' ( 4.88m x 3.05m )
With up and over door. A side double glazed window and a side personnel door.
Aluminium green house.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65089976.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.