3 bedroom cottage for saleChurch Street, Amberley, Arundel, West Sussex
- Stunning thatched cottage set in beautiful landscaped gardens located in the hightly sought-after Downland Village of Amberley
- Dining Room with feature open fireplace, Sitting Room with log burner, Rear Hall
- Wonderful Sylvarna fitted Kitchen
- Bedroom 3/Study
- Shower Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms with views towards the Downs
- Spacious Bathroom
- Stunning rear garden
- Detached Home Office/Summerhouse, Attached Garage
A beautiful 16th century Grade II Listed thatched cottage located in the heart of the picturesque and sought after village of Amberley within the South Downs National Park. The cottage enjoys a wealth of period features including exposed wall and ceiling timbers and is beautifully presented throughout having undergone an extensive refurbishment, with all work having been done to an exceptionally high standard.
The well planned accommodation comprises to the ground floor Entrance Hall, Dining Room with feature open fireplace, Sitting Room with log burner, Rear Hall, a wonderful Sylvarna fitted Kitchen with granite worktops, Bedroom 3/Study and Shower Room. To the first floor there is a part galleried Landing, 2 double Bedrooms both with built-in wardrobe cupboards all with views towards the Downs and a spacious Bathroom.
The stunning rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and re-designed by the current owner and includes a split level terrace leading to sweeping lawns with shaped well stocked flower beds and mature shrubs including magnolia, rhododendron, hostas, roses and a hazelnut contorta. Approximately halfway up the garden is a Detached Home Office/Summerhouse with power and light and double doors onto a further terrace which enjoys distance views over the pretty rooftops towards the South Downs. To the rear of the Home Office is a store room. There is also a large timber Workshop with power and light. The vendor has installed an irrigation system in the garden which is operated from the Workshop. From the garden there is a side access and gate leading onto Church Street and the Attached Garage which has an electric up-and-over door with parking in front.
There is a pretty walled garden to the front with climbing roses and flower and shrub beds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65092897.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU180062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.