1 bedroom retirement property for sale50 Durham Avenue, Bromley, Kent
- One Bed Retirement Flat.
- Direct Access To Patio.
- 17' 11" x 10' 5" Living Room.
- Benefit Of Extra Windows.
- Shower Room.
- Various Communal Facilities.
- Electric Heating & Double Glazing.
- 0.8 Mile Bromley High Street.
CHAIN FREE one bedroom lower ground floor flat with the benefit of being at the end of the block and features extra windows in the living room and kitchen, also having a door from the living room directly onto its own patio and communal gardens beyond. From the hallway there is a door to the 17'11" x 10'5" living room, which opens onto the kitchen with wood fronted units. The bedroom has an aspect to the front with built in wardrobes, shower with double shower cubicle and glazed door. The flat benefits from an entry phone system, communal lift, alarm cords, residents lounge with kitchen and laundry room and guest bedroom. Beautifully cared for communal grounds with various seating areas and parking to the front.
Blenheim Court is off Durham Avenue in Gregory Close. There are local shops on the corner of Westmoreland Road and Pickhurst Lane. Bus services pass along Cumberland Road and Westmoreland Road with routes to Bromley High Street with national stores, The Glades Shopping Centre, The Churchill Theatre, Various restaurants, St Mark's Square Development and Bromley South Station, which is about 0.8 of a mile away.
Property ref: 121_754_4611938
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65093317.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4611938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.