2 bedroom apartment for saleFfordd James Mcghan, Cardiff
- Top Floor Apartment No Chain!
- Spacious & Modern Accommodation
- Ideal location with links to Cardiff
- Utility Area, Entrance Lobby, Bike Store
- Allocated Parking Space
A stunning and spacious two bedroom top floor apartment is perfect for modern living. It has a modern open plan fitted kitchen with integral appliance & living area for dining & relaxing, a spacious two double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, utility room, entrance lobby with storage& bike store.
A spacious two double bedroom top floor apartment is perfect for modern living. It has a modern open plan fitted kitchen with integral appliances living area for dining and relaxing, a spacious two double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, the accommodation continues with a very attractive bathroom, entrance lobby and utility room with storage facilities. This superb apartment also benefits a bike store, allocated parking and communal gardens, gas central heating. This charming home is also located within very close proximity to walks by the water front, Cardiff Bay, many supermarkets and amenities, cafes, the Ice Arena and yacht club, the White Water Rafting with many leisure activities.
Via intercom system, stairs to all floors.
Intercom system, doors to all rooms, radiator, attic hatch, fuse board, utility area and water tank with shelving.
Kitchen / Living Room 25' 11" x 9' 10" ( 7.90m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, Integral appliances comprising of fridge freezer, stainless sink and drainer, gas hob with oven and extractor hood, glass splash back, double glazed window to side: Living room has generous sitting room with french style doors opening up to a juliet balcony.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 8' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.67m )
A double bedroom has white fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf, radiator, 3 x double sockets, 1 telephone point, 1 TV aerial point, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 6' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.08m )
Double bedroom with white double fitted wardrobe, radiator, 1 x double socket, double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 7' x 5' 7" ( 2.13m x 1.70m )
Comprising of a three piece suite with shower over the bath, shaving point, radiator, mirrored cabinet, vinyl flooring and wall tiles.
Space for washing machine and dryer plus ample storage space.
Communal gardens with allocated car parking space and additional visitors spaces and bike store.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR104058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.