2 bedroom flat for saleRyfold Road, Wimbledon Park, SW19
- Bright open-plan reception room with feature fireplace
- Stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Two good-size double bedrooms, one with eaves access
- Smart bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Heaps of storage space throughout
- Located on a peaceful residential street
Boasting an impressive living space throughout, this lovely two bedroom split-level, first floor flat is presented in excellent condition with a large master bedroom, stylish open-plan reception room and quiet location.
Ryfold Road is located with easy access to the many local amenities of both Earlsfield and Wimbledon, with Wimbledon Park station (Distrcit Line) also just a short distance away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65094961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1063902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.