2 bedroom flat for saleSydney Road, Sutton, Surrey
- First floor apartment with 2 good size bedrooms
- Well located for commuters
- Garage, communal gardens
- New lease on completion
- No chain, Immaculate condition
- EPC energy rating C (79)
Set within a prestigious and coveted Sutton location, this stunning 2 double bedroom purpose built apartment is offered to the market in great condition, having been fastidiously cared for by the current owners with added benefit of having no onward chain. There are many factors where this excellent first floor apartment really succeeds, being set in a location that is tranquil yet convenient for Sutton's fantastic transport links and amenities this apartment just gets better and better.
Inside, the property offers generous proportions with the lounge being able to accommodate not just a living area but enough space to dine, perfect for entertaining! The spacious modern kitchen is a joy to cook in with a large amount of work surfaces. The bedrooms have wonderful leafy outlooks, and the bathroom is a room you will actually enjoy relaxing in after a hard day's work!
On the outside is where the block offers that little bit extra - there is ample communal space reaching around the property to use and entertain in. As if it wasn't enough the property also has a garage to the rear of the block – WOW!
With all these benefits this property is a fantastic opportunity for any first-time or investment buyer keen on an easy let. So what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and make the call to us, before someone else does!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 15'8 x 13'7 (4.78m x 4.14m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'9 x 7'3 (3.28m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 9'0 (3.79m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 7'2 (3.79m x 2.19m)
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65099806.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22014645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.