3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadow Way, Great Yarmouth
- Spacious and light accommodation throughout
- High standard of finish throughout
- Driveway and garage with access direct to the property
- Three double bedrooms
- Popular village location
- Easy access to Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Wroxham
- Local transport links
- Viewings highly advised
?Perfect family accommodation and within easy reach to facilities? This three-bedroom detached bungalow offers a fantastic opportunity for a wide range of buyers. With it's spacious living area and large bedrooms this property would make a perfect family. Being within close walking distance to local shops, transport links, doctors and schools viewings are highly advised for immaculate property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65100073.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8637837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.