4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNightingale Walk, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- Extended Property
- Superb kitchen/family room
- Off street parking for 3-4 cars
- New bathrooms with under-floor heating
- Close to The Long Walk
- 10 minute walk to the town centre
- Refurbished throughout
A superb modern town house that has been extended and re-furbished throughout to provide excellent accommodation over three floors. The property which has driveway parking for 3-4 cars and a garage, is conveniently situated on the edge of an exclusive small cul-de-sac and within 10 minute walk of the town centre and the long walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65101597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA180173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hardings, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.