4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelmont Road
- Semi Detached Georgian House
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Over 2250 square feet
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room
- Twickenham Green location
With over 2250 sq ft of living space, a semi-detached Georgian townhouse of Townscape Merit in an outstanding position on one of Twickenham's finest roads. This superb family house also has potential to extend (STPP) and potential for off street parking (STPP). Accommodation briefly comprises four double bedrooms, two recently refurbished bathrooms, a W.C, double reception room with three working fire places, a utility room and a large open plan kitchen/dining room opening onto the beautiful walled garden including Wisteria which is over 30 years old.
Belmont Road enjoys easy access to Heathrow Airport(via 490 bus route and by car) as well as mainline train stations with regular services into London Waterloo. It is also located in close proximity to some of the country's best state and private schools. Crane Park River and Twickenham Green are on the door-step plus nearby Royal Parks provide ample green space.
The house is thought to have originally been called Ash Villa forming part of the Bellevue estate and dates back to pre 1863
EPC Current E Potential C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cantell & Co, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.