1 bedroom flat for saleGeorge Street, Bonhill
- One bedroom ground floor flat within red sandstone property
- Generously proportioned lounge with open plan kitchen
- Bedroom to front and luxury modern bathroom
- Gas-fired central heating and double glazing
- Well maintained building and gardens
- Close to primary school & amenities
Offering to the market this well-presented 1 bedroom lower flat situated within a traditional detached red sandstone property. Enjoying a quiet setting and access from front, and rear close door to well-maintained garden area. Rarely available to the open market the agents strongly recommend early viewing. The property benefits from modern kitchen on open plan to living room, bathroom with white 3 piece suite, shower unit and side screen. Double glazing and gas-fired central heating.AccommodationWell decorated throughout complimenting the wood effect laminate flooring. Access to the flat is from an extremely well maintained communal entrance close through to reception hallway with all apartments leading off.The lounge faces to the rear garden via double glazed picture window. Generous living space with open plan modern kitchen which is fitted with ample storage and display units both on wall and floor. Excellent work surface area on one side. Space for appliances. Double bedroom to front, again with tasteful décor and double glazed twin formation. Modern bathroom, tiled to full height and fitted with white suite of low flush wc set, wash hand basin and panelled bath. Independent shower fitted with side screen .GardenRear access door from close to quiet enclosed communal garden and drying green which benefits from a south westerly facing aspect. Surrounding AreaLocated between Alexandria and Dumbarton town centres with their wide variety of shops, leisure and transport facilities including railway stations. Nearby primary schooling with secondary schools on Alexandria and Dumbarton. Commuting by car to the Naval Bases, Clydebank, Glasgow International Airport and Glasgow City Centre can also be easily achieved. The property is located approximately 3 miles from Balloch and Loch Lomond an area of outstanding natural beauty and awarded National Park status, with its wide range of sports and water pursuits. Balloch Marina and the Lomond Shores are easily accessed.Additional InformationHome Report Valuation: £60,000Energy Efficiency Rating: DCouncil Tax Band: ADouble GlazingGas Fired Central HeatingTravel DirectionsFrom Bonhill Bridge travel east towards Bonhill. Take first right into Main Street. Continue on Main Street and take second on left into Croft Street then right into George Street. No 86 is on your right. Flat 2 is located on the right hand side of the red sandstone building.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7614241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.