2 bedroom flat for saleTiffany Court, Redcliff Mead Lane, BRISTOL, BS1 6FD
- No chain
- Own front door
- Allocated parking
- Separate kitchen
- Lovely wooden shutters to each window
- Recently redecorated throughout including new carpets
- Within a short walk away from Temple Meads train station
- Well maintained communal gardens
- 999 year lease
A conveniently located two bedroom apartment in Caxton Gate with Temple meads railway station only 500 yards on foot. The property is located on the ground floor accessed via your own front door. The flat has very recently been redecorated throughout including new carpets. The kitchen and bathroom floors are marble and each window has been with some lovely window shutters. The flat comprises of one double bedroom and one single bedroom, living room, separate kitchen and bathroom. Outside you will find well kept communal gardens and the apartment comes with an allocated parking space within the development.
A property that will appeal the the broad market of first time buyers, investors and those after a Pied-à-terre.
As this is a leasehold property you are responsible for management charges and ground rent,
Service charge per month - £78
Ground rent - n/a
968 years remaining on the lease.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 341328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Harbourside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.