3 bedroom apartment for saleFallapit House, The Fallapit Estate, East Allington, Totnes, TQ9
- Penthouse Apartment
- Superbly finished and presented throughout
- Elegant sitting/dining room
- Italian designed kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 double bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- Bathroom and WC
- Vaulted ceilings
- 18 acres of communal grounds/gardens
- Stunning views
This stunning penthouse apartment spans the front elevation of the magnificent Grade II Listed Fallapit House and is set over 2 floors. The property is entered through the main entrance to an impressive reception lobby having painted panelling to four walls leading to a grand communal staircase to the first floor. The entrance hall of the apartment has, stairs to the upper floor, travertine tiled cloakroom and marble flooring running through to the kitchen/breakfast room. A superb room with a Scavolini Italian kitchen having fully integrated Neff appliances and a bay window. The bright sitting/dining room has Oak flooring, dual aspect windows and bay window providing views to the surrounding communal gardens. Upstairs the landing has fitted linen cupboards which also houses the boiler. An arched door leads to the spacious master bedroom suite with part vaulted ceilings and bay window with seat looking across to East Allington and an en suite shower room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have vaulted ceilings with fitted wardrobes and the family bathroom completes the upper floor. Outside there is allocated parking, visitor parking and a lockable external store. There is approximately 18 acres of communal gardens, grounds and parkland to enjoy which are beautifully maintained, complete with a lake and seating platform.
The Fallapit Estate is a unique development which has been converted to an extremely high standard creating stylish and elegant apartments within the historic main house, a magnificent Grade II listed property, set in a rural location in the South Hams countryside. Original outbuildings have been converted together with some new build properties all complementing the original house and offering superb permanent or holiday homes set within approximately 18 acres.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65113873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN180134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.