3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongridge Road, Grimsargh, PR2
- Well-presented, extended family home with three bedrooms
- Open, countryside views to the rear aspect
- Open plan, bespoke living kitchen
- Driveway allowing ample off road parking
- Modern four piece bathroom suite with underfloor heating
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- Close to all local amenities, shops and M6 motorway access road
Go Estate Agency are thrilled to bring to market this extended, three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the popular village of Grimsargh which is in close proximity to all major transport links with the M6 motorway access road only a short drive away. The property also benefits from a spacious open plan living kitchen and peaceful countryside views to the rear aspect.
The property briefly comprises of the following: Entrance porch, hallway, lounge, open plan living kitchen and dining area, reception/playroom, utility room, downstairs shower room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from a rear garden with countryside views beyond. To the front of the property is a graveled driveway allowing off road parking for multiple vehicles.
* Well-presented, extended family home with three bedrooms
* Open, countryside views to the rear aspect
* Open plan, bespoke living kitchen
* Driveway allowing ample off road parking
* Modern four piece bathroom suite with underfloor heating
* Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
* Close to all local amenities, shops and M6 motorway access road
Entrance Porch - The PVCu front door takes you into the Entrance Porch, useful for cloak/shoe storage with an inner door leading into the Hallway.
Hallway - Staircase leading to the first floor, one radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, separate storage cupboard and access into the lounge and open plan kitchen area.
Lounge - (front) 15'1'' x 12'1'' (4.6m x 3.7m)
Living area with double glazed bay windows to the front aspect, built in shelving and cupboards, feature gas fire place, wall TV connection point and one radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living area 29'2'' x 16'1'' (8.9m x 4.9m) - maximum dimensions
Modern, bespoke kitchen with ample living space, ideal for families. The fitted kitchen comprises of a stainless steel bowl sink unit, integrated double electric oven and induction hob with overhead extractor fan, a range of fitted base and wall units with complementary granite worktops, integrated dishwasher, karndean flooring throughout, double glazed windows to the side aspects, two radiators, a side outer door leading to the rear garden, french double doors leading to the rear aspect, a feature gas fire place and a TV connection point.
Reception room/Playroom 18'0'' x 8'9'' (5.5m x 2.7m)
French double doors leading to the rear aspect, double glazed windows to the front aspect, one radiator and a TV connection point.
Fitted base and wall units, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, karndean flooring, one double glazed window to the rear, one radiator and a stainless steel sink unit.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, one double glazed window to the side aspect and karndean flooring.
Landing - Access into the loft, one skylight, one radiator and access into all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 - (front) 15'1'' x 12'1'' (4.6m x 3.7m)
Double glazed bay windows to the front aspect, floor boards and one radiator.
Bedroom 2 - (rear) 16'4'' x 12'1'' (5.0m x 2.7m)
Double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects and one radiator.
Bedroom 3 - (middle) 12'8'' x 7'9'' (3.9m x 2.7m)
Built in wardrobe housing the Main combi boiler, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect and one radiator.
Family Bathroom 11'2'' x 9'2'' (3.4m x 2.8m) - dimensions are into the eaves
Modern four piece suite comprising of a free standing bath with hand held shower point, corner shower cubicle, WC, and wash basin. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, double glazed windows to the side aspect and under floor heating.
Front Driveway - Graveled driveway to the front of the property offering off road parking for a number of vehicles.
Rear Garden - Private rear garden with open views beyond which consists of a flagged patio area, grassed lawn with bordering gravel path leading to a raised decked area ideal for outdoor living. There is also a timber shed located in the rear garden which would be useful for outdoor storage space.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Go Estate Agency, Longridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.