5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoolwich Road, Bexleyheath, DA7
- Immaculate modern decoration throughout
- Stunning Kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances and Quartz worktops
- Engineered wood floors
- Sky Light to the Landing
- New plumbing/electrics/heating
- Specialist Render (to avoid cracking)
- Driveway for 5/6 Cars
- Detached Garage
- Situated between Barnehurst and Bexleyheath Stations.
- Low maintenance 220 sqm Rear Garden
This will tick all the boxes for the expanding family. The current owner has completely re modelled this FIVE bedroom home and made it a home for life for the new owners to be. Downstairs you have a separate cosy lounge, and a bright family room leading onto the dining area and kitchen. You have bi-folding doors leading onto a low maintenance garden that has been completely re-laid to lawn. Off the main entrance you have a utility area with W/C and sink plus all fitted appliances ready to use immediately.
The upstairs layout is bright and comfortable with all Four bedrooms having natural light and a grey neutral carpet throughout. The master bedroom has a modern fitted en-suite and views onto the rear garden.
A family with lots of vehicles will not be disappointed, not only is there parking to the front but also down the side with extensive lighting throughout, don’t panic you still have the garage for a workshop or further storage. CALL TODAY THIS PROPERTY IS CHAIN FREE !
Bexleyheath is home to the borough’s largest shopping facility, where you’ll find high-street names, supermarkets and specialty shops. Close by there’s Crook Log Leisure Centre, a Cineworld cinema, and the beautiful Danson Park is less than half a mile away.
Families are also attracted to Bexleyheath for the schooling – with two of the borough’s grammars and excellent primaries close by. The Red House – an Arts & Crafts property designed for the artist and socialist William Morris by renowned Architect Philip Webb - is Bexleyheath’s premier cultural attraction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65118961.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEX180123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Bexleyheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.