5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJohn Amery Drive, Stafford
- Substantial Five Bedroom Semi Detached
- Three Spacious Reception Room
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Large Landscaped Rear Garden
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Convenient And Popular Location
Easy like a Sunday morning, with nothing to do but move in and start enjoying your new home. This beautifully appointed property on Burton Manor is deceptively spacious offering an entrance hallway, lounge, sitting room, contemporary kitchen, dining room and guest w/c and if the ground floor accommodation isn't enough the property further comprises of FIVE bedrooms and a contemporary white family bathroom. Whilst outside the property is approached vai a double driveway with access to the store room. The front garden is laid with gravel for ease of maintenance with side gated access to the large well maintained landscaped rear garden with decked seating area and lawn. An internal inspection is truly recommended to fully appreciate the space and decor on offer. Call today to arrange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65119174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8677314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.