3 bedroom flat for saleVictoria Quay, Malpas, Truro, Cornwall, TR1
- Spacious creek side apartment with 3 bedrooms
- Ideal holiday home or perfect retirement apartment
- Stunning panoramic creek views from the balcony, sitting room and bedrooms
- Large sitting/dining room with doors to the balcony
- Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Separate high quality fitted bathroom suite
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with Miele appliances
- Private pontoon with mooring for a 30' yacht
- Ground floor studio with storage
- Garage plus single parking space, also visitors parking
Fantastic opportunity to own a stunning 3 bedroom Creekside apartment with stunning river views and a private pontoon plus mooring. Located close to Truro City Centre ideal for holidays or to retire and relax. Secluded quiet location with garage and parking. Protected creek location with mooring up to a 30' yacht
The stunning bespoke kitchen hand build by Richard Manning, Norfolk, must be seen. The kitchen is fitted with Miele appliances, ceramic hob and AEG washer/dryer. The spacious master bedroom with creek view has the advantage of fitted wardrobes and double doors that open to the 3rd bedroom currently used as a dressing room. This bedroom also has bespoke fitted wardrobes. There is also a matching fully fitted en-suite shower room again with corian surfaces and fitted units. The spacious sitting/dining room has three French doors providing super views down the creek and with the double doors also out to the balcony make this a stunning room. This room also has built-in book cases and storage cabinets. Another feature is the inset gas fire and TV which gives a central focal point to the room. With the solid maple flooring gives the room its style. The second bedroom is also a double with fitted wardrobes and a great creek view.
A private driveway from the main road leads to the parking area for residents and visitors parking area. The property has a garage directly underneath the apartment and a further parking space. There is also a studio built into what was the storage room now an ideal space for being creative or storing equipment for your boat. There is direct access to the creek side and pontoon. The pontoon is set out into the creek via a foot bridge. This has power and water connections. Mooring is for a 30' yacht with keel.
The property has mains electricity, water and drainage. Electric heating via storage and panel heaters.
999 years from 1986. Ground rent £1 per annum. Maintenance £180 per month includes buildings insurance plus external maintenance. Each resident owns a share of the freehold to the property.
Victoria Quay is an exclusive waterside development situated in the extremely popular Malpas area. The City centre is only a mile from the property and has a large variety of amenities, shops, schools, restaurants and pubs. There are many country and creek walks from the property plus a short walk to the Heron Inn pub/restaurant. Sailing direct from the property will take you out to the south coast with access towards Falmouth, Helford or Fowey which are also very popular for yachting. From Truro by road the A39 & A390 can take you to Falmouth, St Austell or the A30 for the rest of Cornwall. This property is perfectly located!
This super apartment is located to one end on the first floor which sits within an attractive purpose built apartment building right on the waters edge. From the property you have stunning panoramic creek views from the balcony, sitting room and the bedrooms. Entering from the ground level you have an intercom door entry system into the private stairwell up to the first floor. The elegant inner hallway of the property with solid maple flooring provides access to all the rooms. The bathroom is fitted with a high quality suite with moulded corian sink and surfaces plus a variety of fitted cabinets and mirrors from Kitchens by Design, Loxley range.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV170017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.