3 bedroom terraced house for saleEastdale Road, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Terraced Property
- Located in the Desirable Area of Wavertree, L15
- Welcoming Entrance Hall Leading to Two Receptions
- Bright and Airy Property with Neutral Decor Throughout
- Fitted Kitchen Dining Area with Integrated Appliances
- Two Doubles and One Single Bedroom with Bathroom
- Externally Benefits from a Yard to the Rear
- Viewings For This Property are Sought After
Move Residential are delighted to offer this three bedroom mid terraced property on Eastdale Road, Wavertree, L15. This well presented property greets you with a welcoming entrance hall and continues to an open lounge area that has neutral decor and good sized windows giving the room a relaxing feel. As you continue through the property you have a fitted kitchen dining area that has space for appliances and access to the rear. To the first floor, this accommodation offers two doubles and one single bedroom as well as a three piece family bathroom. Externally there is a well maintained yard to the rear. Overall this property is in need of a scheme of modernisation but has the potential to become a stylish family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65124495.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9857051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.