5 bedroom end of terrace house for salePavilion Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
- Three storey modern end townhouse close to beach
- 5 Bedrooms, en-suite shower rm, en-suite cloakroom
- 2 Balconies - stunning views over Harbour's mouth & sea
- Underfloor heating, low maintenance garden
- Ample driveway & garage with electric door
A three storey modern end townhouse close to beach, 5 bedrooms, en-suite shower rm, en-suite cloakroom, family bathroom, 2 balconies boasting stunning views over the Harbour's mouth & sea, underfloor heating, modern kitchen, utility rm, low maintenance garden, driveway & garage with electric door.
A three storey modern end townhouse with 5 double size bedrooms, en-suite shower room, en-suite cloakroom to g/f and further family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath/shower. Light and airy living space with Velux windows and large double glazed sliding doors 2 contemporary full length steel/glass balconies boasting stunning views over the harbours mouth and sea; fantastic for ship enthusiasts. All 4 floors benefit from underfloor heating, modern cream tiled floors throughout with seagrass carpets in all bedrooms, a built in security alarm and smoke detectors. The kitchen has built in modern appliances inc double size steel cooker & hood, double wine cooler, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The garage is integrated with an electric door and ample parking on driveway. This versitile property is a stunning family home or a unique holiday home for those looking to escape to the coast or use as a high spec holiday let, ideallly situated close the beach and is popular for fishing/crabbing on the harbour, plenty of outdoor pursuits such as sea kayaking, swimming and dog walking. It has a local yacht club, running club, original theatre & popular restaurants/bars, amusements and cafes. In the nearby High Street there is a wealth of amenities including a new Cinema, library, good bus service and easy access to local hospital, college & schools.
Double glazed door to front, tiled underfloor heating, door to integral garage, stairs to first floor.
Bedroom 5 / Office 12' 4" x 12' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet with underfloor heating.
W.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled underfloor heating, door to hall.
1st flr Landing
Stairs to 2nd floor, tiled under floor heating.
Kitchen 16' 8" x 14' 6" ( 5.08m x 4.42m )
Fitted kitchen with many wall and base units, worksurfaces, tiling, stainless steel one and half sink with jet wash tap, gas hob and oven, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, fridge/freezer and wine fridge, door to balcony and window to rear, tiled underfloor heating.
Utility Room 5' 6" x 4' 3" ( 1.68m x 1.30m )
Worksurfaces, plumbing for washing machine, door to hall, space for tumble dryer, tiled underfloor heating.
Bedroom 4 12' 4" x 11' 7" into recess ( 3.76m x 3.53m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to rear, carpet with underfloor heating, boiler cupboard.
Bath, shower, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, part tiling.
2nd Flr Landing
Tiled underfloor heating, stairs to 3rd floor.
Lounge 16' 7" x 14' 6" ( 5.05m x 4.42m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear leading onto the balcony with stunning views of the harbour and sea, tiled underfloor heating.
Bedroom 3 (2nd Flr) 14' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet with underfloor heating,
Shower cubicle, w.c., wash and basin, cupboard, tiled underfloor heating,
3rd flr Landing
Tiled underfloor heating.
Bedroom 1 (3rd Flr) 16' 8" x 14' 5" ( 5.08m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet underfloor heating, sloped ceiling.
Shower Room (3rd Flr)
Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., Velux window, sloped ceiling.
Bedroom 2 (3rd Flr) 14' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet with underfloor heating, sloped ceiling.
Front Garden / Drive
Brickweave driveway with dropped kerb.
Fully enclosed courtyard laid to paving.
Garage 18' x 9' 10" ( 5.49m x 3.00m )
Integral garage with electric up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA104290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.