3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillshaw Crescent, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom extended end of terrace house
- Vacant possession
- Garage and driveway
- 20ft kitchen/dining room
- 22ft lounge
- Close to amenities
- Ideal first family home
- EPC energy rating E (52)
If you are looking for your first family home, or a property that offers that little bit of additional space over similar 3 bedroom properties, this could be just the one for you.
With an extension across the rear, this home now boasts a 22ft lounge and a 20ft kitchen/dining room, giving you plenty of space to spread out with both rooms overlooking the rear gardens.
When you come home in the evening, you wont be looking for a parking space and there is a drive at the front as well as a garage. There is an additional garden to the side which could potentially provide room to extend the home or use for more off road parking. These changes would be subject to the necessary planning permission being obtained.
It is not just the home that you will look forward to but the surrounding area with shops, a doctor's surgery and schools all within half a mile.
If you commute to London you can be on the A2/M2 within a few minutes by car, or why not catch the high speed train from Strood railway station and be in the city in less than 40 minutes.
The property is offered for sale with vacant possession so give us a call and we will be happy to organise an accompanied viewing.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 22'7 x 14'5 (6.89m x 4.40m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 20'8 x 9'10 (6.30m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'5 x 9'0 (4.40m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 8'1 (3.66m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'1 x 7'9 (2.47m x 2.36m)
- Bathroom: 6'3 x 5'10 (1.91m x 1.78m)
- Front Garden
- Side Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65126728.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.