2 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom third floor apartment
- Lift access
- Allocated parking with gated entrance
- Close to town centre and train station
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating B (85)
Located only a stones throw from Rochester town centre is this contemporary 2 bedroom apartment in the gated development of Lyon Court.
Very safe and secure, any buyer can pass the gated entrance and park in the allocated parking space, then simply jump in the lift to take you to your apartment door. Very appealing for any buyer looking to avoid multiple flights of stairs or for getting the weekly shopping in, hassle free.
The apartment is very well equipped with a large storage cupboard, en suite shower room and a spacious living/ kitchen area. Having recently been decorated throughout its now ready for any buyer to simply move straight in without the concerns of any DIY.
Views from the apartment stretch over the river Medway which is a great view bearing in mind how close to town you are.
It's certainly a lifestyle to be envied as during your working week your less than a five minute walk to the high speed station. Weekends can be spent exploring the historic High Street and shopping amenities in Chatham.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- THIRD FLOOR
- Living/ Kitchen Area: 23'7 maximum x 10'5 (7.19m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 8'5 (3.43m x 2.57m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 8'2 (3.46m x 2.49m)
- Communal Area
- Allocated Parking
- Gated Entrance
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.