3 bedroom detached house for saleWing Road, Leighton Buzzard, LU7
- Brand new to the market!
- Chain free property available immediately
- Double carport
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Immaculate property throughout
- Viewings highly advised
- Ready to go straight away!
** NEW CHAIN FREE LISTING **
HouseSimple are pleased to present this wonderful 3 bedroom detached property in Linslade, Leighton Buzzard to the market.
Spread over 3 storeys, this modern but contemporary home offers an open planned kitchen and dining area, a private lounge and a downstairs WC all on the first floor.
Heading up stairs, the master bedroom with shower en-suite fills the left side of the property, to the right, a double bedroom shared the family bathroom, alongside a second flight of stairs leading up to the second floor home to an incredibly spacious third bedroom.
This property is easily accessible and offers great transport links nearby.
Don't delay in arranging your viewing! Call HouseSimple today on 0330 111 0070 to book now!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS93757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.