3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlder Grove, Ingol, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 7DW
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Dining Kitchen & Downstairs WC
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens With Driveway
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS - SPACIOUS & MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN INGOL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this spacious & modern three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Ingol. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted open plan dining kitchen, downstairs WC, three good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts laid to lawn front and side gardens with a decked area to the rear perfect for outdoor family entertainment and driveway parking for two vehicles. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 441640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.